Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bit off more that I could chew.....

A picture of my kitchen in the middle of cooking a celebration dinner.


Paul and I had a celebration dinner for an accomplishment he had at work.  I made a marinated flank steak, caramelized pearl onions with mushrooms, mashed red potatoes, and a gluten free strawberry blueberry crumble for dessert.  It was fun to make, great to eat, but hard to juggle all the dishes at once!

Making all those things at once though is kinda how I'm feeling in life right now.  I'm working a full time job, and two other part time jobs that take several hours a week.  So between working, family, and church, when I think of blogging, I think, Ahh!  where will I get the time?!  This craziness is only temporary, and I will go back to my preferred schedule when the school year starts back up in the fall.

I will try to keep posting recipes about once a week, until then.  So know that I haven't quit or given up, just slowing down my posts for a couple months.  When August comes around I'm looking forward to posting more frequently.  I'll have plenty of quick and easy meals I used to get me through the summer to share when this craziness is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment